Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Our 3rd of July BBQ
Fourth of July is one of our favorite holidays! Actually, every holiday is one of my favorite holidays cause they're all so fun, but Robert and I have an extra special place in our heart's for 4th of July cause our country is the best ever! So wee invited a few friends to celebrate with us, and what fun we had!
You can't really tell from the pictures, but we LOVE America. We just didn't have any patriotic swimsuits, but in our dry clothes we sported red, white and blue.
The boys played a competetive game of P.I.G. and the lightning and thunder made it extra intense.
Us girls, just talked a lot. Mari, Corinne and Yumi missed out on the pic cause they were tending to babies.
And I just couldn't resist adding this pic of Noelle. She likes 4th of July too, she just wasn't showing it. I think she gets her photogenic-ness from me. (Note: to all of my English-major friends and family...I know "photogenic-ness" is not a word, but I couldn't think of the right word. Help me out!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! That picture of Noelle is to die for! I love it. WOw, you guys have so much fun everywhere you go. I love reading your blog. Always brings a smile to my face. And I think you're kids are VERY cute too!
You always know how to make the holidays fun. Noelle is so cute, even when she isn't smiling and her ta-tas are showing.
I love reading your blog, I always laugh out loud!!! Ryan thinks I'm crazy but what else is new... I love that pic of Noelle
Post a Comment