Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fishing, Stick Guns, Elk's Bums and Boogies!

Camping for the Currys, again!
Robert and the guys fished for a total of six hours and caught a marlin! Just kidding, they didn't catch anything, but they put forth a good effort!
I love my filthy little girl!
Stanton is now a sharp shooter, thanks to our marine friend Lance! Oh, and his wife, Michelle saved Noelle from falling in the fire, really, truely! We owe her!
We pulled over on the side of the road so I could take a picture of an Elk's bum. Do you see it? Maybe I will send it to Arizona Highways magazine and try to win a cash prize. It's kind of like nature meets Where's Waldo.

Noelle, still trying to get all of the camping boogies out of her nose. She's did this for days!

4 comments:

The Zemp Family said...

You are so funny I think you should send it into Arizona Highways, oh my gosh you make me laugh!

Fosburgh Family said...

I have been trying to pick those camping boogies out too. I feel your pain Noelle!

Bracken and Bracken said...

Camping boogies are the worst!! You do what you gotta do girlfriend :)

The Robinsons said...

how fun! you're camping trips are always the best! let us know next time you go! :-) (and apparently sophie thinks she looks like noelle because every time i look at your blog she says oh mom there's sophie!