When I was little I used to make up plays and force everyone to watch them (surprise, surprise.) Now it's my kids' turn. So without further au dieu...here is Stanton and Noelle's theatrical debut. (It didn't go quite as we'd rehearsed, but I think we improvised pretty well. My only regret is that I didn't narrate in a British accent because I think it would've really added more intrigue!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You're right, that is totally better then wicked. Okay I really don't know as I have not seen wicked, but it sure was cute!
I love that play!! There is some real talent in the Curry family - I especially liked the ending - so unpredictable. You always here about the princess kissing the prince, but never the princess sitting on the prince and reading a book!! Brilliance!! I give it two thumbs up!!!
Post a Comment