
Robert and Noelle had some Daddy/Daughter time at As You Wish while Stanton and I were at a Primary activity. They painted the cutest plate!

We planned the funnest Primary Activity ever! The kids got called on little missions to different countries and learned all about the missions and the people and the culture and got to taste some of the food. Stanton went to Costa Rica. He loved it! He drank 3 glasses of the boiled hibiscus flower drink.

To end our busy day we went to the Diamondbacks game, and we got to be in the suite, which Noelle thought was a hotel. They had a big Star Wars poster on the jumbotron with all of the D-backs players faces as the characters, and Stanton lost his little mind! It was his two favorite things in life, coming together. He started pointing, and he was so excited, he was stuttering, "D-d-d-dad! So, so, so the Diamondbacks love, they love Star Wars like me! I love baseball, and baseball loves Star Wars!" He was in heaven!

Now, on to a show that I LOVE! As we all know, I am a BIG Jack Bauer fan, so it's no surprise that the series finale of 24 was a little emotional for me. Yup, I cried.
Jack is so tough, and so brave, just like I would like to be. In in the last 8 years, I'm pretty sure I have learned so much from him, that I am confident I could defend myself pretty well in an attack. I know I am not very strong, but you don't have to be strong to bite your captor in the jugular to get away like Jack did in season 5. Goodbye Jack! America will miss you!

That same night, I kept waking up in the middle of the night, thinking Noelle was crying, so I would go downstairs to check on her, and she was sound asleep, every time. Well, the 3rd time I went to check on her, I fell down the stairs (only the bottom 4 stairs) and I hit myself on my favorite chair. It wasn't a big deal. I am totally fine! I fell down the stairs when Noelle was in my belly (our stairs are very slippery) and she turned out great! I just had to go to the doctor to get a special shot for my funny blood type in case it ever mixes with the baby's. I am A Negative. Robert's Dad said a long time ago that that's the only negative thing about me. It was one of the nicest compliments I've ever gotten!

I just like this picture of my cute kids!

>Robert's sister Tara is in town with her super darling baby Rhea. Stanton and Noelle adore her, and it's so fun dressing the girls up in matching outfits and bows.

Guess what happened! Just this morning, we were eating breakfast, and all of the windows on our front door just mysteriously shattered! It as so weird. Stanton has many theories on what may have happened. He thinks that either a man with a sword did it or that the cactus in front of our door poked out each window, or that a giant bug crashed into it.
I think he may be right (:
6 comments:
Hey I have A neg blood too! I get my shot in 2 weeks! I'm sorry that you fell down, you need one of the stair-chairs that you can ride up and down.
It looks like someone threw a rock at your window. Who've you ticked off in your neighborhood?
I had to get those shots too :( BOO!! Broken windows, no bueno!! Cute baseball game story, I can just picture Stanton in excited mode, so cute!
I'm glad that you're ok. I've fallen down our stairs more times than I can count, but never when I'm pregnant...yet. Bailey had so much fun at your primary activity. You guys do the best job. I might have to steal that cute picture off your blog if that's ok. Adorable!
A- blood seriously HAS to be the only negative thing about your...listen to your father in law! The thought of Stanton getting that excited is adorable! So much fun.
I cried too...I will miss Jack, but there movie will be amazing I'm sure!
Oh Kimberly i'm so proud of you, you are a wonderful mother and wife. I am so glad you tell your husband how wonderful he is and i am so impressed with how smart your kids are. That is so cool you guys work with them. Keep up the good work. and please make sure you let me know when you have the newest Curry. I miss you guys and love you guys so much. Love, dianne
Post a Comment