Robert and Stanton and Uncle Alex went to our ward's father and son's camp out last week, and had so much fun doing boy stuff! Robert and Mike were in charge of making breakfast for everyone, and they were pretty proud of their breakfast burritos, until some allegations of salomonilla started flying around. A whole bunch of the guys and some poor kiddos got sick, but Robert and Mike's names have finally been cleared. It turns out there was just a super contagious flu going around! A lot of girls even ended up getting it, including me. So, as bad as my honey felt for me while I was puking, I think he was a little relieved cause it meant he can no longer be deemed a food poisoner (:
Hannah: "Let's get married Stanton."
Stanton: "Okay."
Hannah: "Now kiss me Stanton."
Stanton: "I can't kiss you cause you're wearing too much make-up. I will wipe it off for you."
Then he started wiping her cheek, (even though there was nothing on it) and then he kissed her. After that she made him hold her hand for the rest of the day. Cutest thing ever!
As soon as we came home, Noelle and I were immediately hit with the flu. Noelle kept saying, "Oh no, I am barfing all over my teeth!" Thankfully we're all doing much better now!
3 comments:
It seems that every time anyone in my family goes on a camp out, half the people get some sort of stomach flu. Weird how that happens!
Your girls night out sounds really fun!
Married off already...ahhhh! Okay, that is really funny what Noelle said about barfing all over her teeth. Boy that would be funny if my kids had that kind of humor when they were barfing everywhere! Lots of sickness going on here too! Oh well, it passes and then we get to play again! yeehaa.
cute crafts!! sad i missed out :) i like stantons baseball shirt.
Post a Comment