
We had the most extra fun Family Home Evening last week about holding to the iron rod. The kids loved it and were so into it, and then we played the candy bar game which they loved even more! They were seriously so cute, I never want to forget it!

Somehow we got free tickets in the mail from the AZ Science Center (which the kids thought were from the mail man so they thanked him everytime they saw him.)

I layed on a bed of nails there again and got a picture to prove it this time! (I know it's not a very flattering picture, but please keep in mind that I am pregnant!) So, now that I have layed on a bed of nails twice, I think I am going to try sword swallowing or walking on hot coals. My feet are pretty tough cause I never wore shoes as a kids so I think I would be kinda good at it!

We all made snow angels in some funny blue sand they had there.

Then we went on a zoo trip with a bunch of moms from the ward. (Even though Hayden and Stanton were inseperable for most of the time, Hayden disappears when the camera comes out!)

Yesterday I made banana chocolate chip muffins FROM SCRATCH, and they tasted very good! I followed the recipe exactly (except I added chocolate chips, which it did not call for) This is a big deal for me because I rarely follow a recipe, and my food rarely tastes good. I get so bored reading all of the instructions. I wish they could make them a little more exciting, like
"just as she was about to add 2 Tbsp of vanilla, he burst in the door and shot an arrow through her bag of flour. Luckily, she dove just in time to salvage the 3 cups she needed for the recipe. As she poured in the ingredients, they gazed into each others eyes and stirred the batter, hand in hand."I don't know. I just don't enjoy reading boring things, and that's why I never follow recipes. Anyways, this time I did, and my muffins were delicious!

This morning we put together our 50 states puzzle and Noelle danced on top of Alabama and said she wants to go there and pick flowers! She also informed me that Curious George lives in Georgia, and that Tennessee starts with "T." She makes me smile so big!

Putting together the states puzzle made Stanton want to try writing some of the states' names, and I am seriously so proud of him!!!! He just looked at the puzzle and wrote them all by himself. I think he has pretty good handwriting for a 3 year old!

Although Noelle loves her letters too, she is less interested in learning to write them, and more interested in trying on swim suits at Target and dancing the hula in the aisles.
6 comments:
I don't think my mom has a recipe that DOESN'T include chocolate chips. They pretty much taste good in anything, so you're safe.
You laying on the bed of nails sort looks like a camel. A very beautiful camel (because I love pregnant bellies). Also, are you breaking the "one person at a time" rule because you're pregnant?
Your kids are brilliant. And cute.
I have a joke for you and you can add this to ur joke of the day.
How do you wake up Lady GaGa??
Poke her face!
HAHAHAHAH!!! Love it!
WOW Stan Man - those are the best letters I've ever seen! :) Ummm...I want to squeeze Noelle's little bikini bod - so cute!!
Whitney, chocolate chips belong in anything...really.
Kimmie, I love your pregnant belly!!! I'm so glad that we get to be pregnant together! I started cutting out your diaper bag and I am so grateful for the distraction!!!
I'm really surprised that you didn't come up with that joke first!!!
I love your enhanced recipe. I was laughing so hard I couldn't answer AJ asking me why I was laughing!
LOVE IT ALL! Love the bed of nails and LOOOVE Stanton's writing. No, really, that is REALLY good for a 3 year old! What a smarty pants! Wish i were there to squeeze your kids and rub your belly!
Post a Comment