Thursday, May 13, 2010

A couple cute things!

This guy made Mother's Day sooo wonderful for me! He had my blog made into a book! It is the greatest thing ever! And he got me flowers and a pool raft, and made me breakfast! I love him! Both of the kids colored me pictures, and at church Stanton sang "Mother I love you" in Sacrament meeting with all of the other primary kids, which made me the happiest I could ever be! He didn't actually sing at all, but he walked up there and stood in the very front and starred at me the whole time, which is a big deal for him cause he is so, so shy! He looked so little and precious up there, I was crying happy tears before the song even started!
The day before Mother's Day Robert got us in for free to the VIP day at the new Sea Life Aquarium at AZ Mills. It was really fun! Stanton loved all of the fish, and Noelle kept yelling, "I don't want the sharks to babysit me!"
I have been trying for over 2 years to get these 5 kids to look at the camera at the same time! I finally did it!
Noelle has been getting stuck behind things and screaming, "I'm stuck! I'm stuck! Ayuda me!" (which means help me in Spanish.)
She has also just been making some really funny speeches lately.
We were at story time, and she said very loudly, without taking a breathe or a pause,
"I am Noelle, and I am two. What is your name? What is that girl's name? What is that girl's mom's name? The pig in your story is naked. Sometimes I am naked" (which is true. We find her in her room, and she's taken her clothes off and walking around with a variety of baskets on her head.) Then she said, "there are planets high up in the sky. I have a pet cat at home. No I don't. I am teasing. I want a soft taco. Do they have soft tacos at Costco?"
Luckily the people at story time thought she was as funny as I did. Seriously, I don't know where she gets it from!

I just liked this picture. They both fell asleep on the couch. She slept the whole time holding Stanton's foot. They are best little friends! I love it!

5 comments:

Whitney said...

I love that picture too. I have similar one's of me and my sister napping on the couch only we're on top of each other because we were arguing too long about who got to nap on the couch and then we both just fell asleep. And we were teenagers.

Amy Webb said...

So many cute pictures! Noelle makes me laugh. Livvy is pointing at my computer right now saying,"I want to go to Noelle's."

Bracken and Bracken said...

Ok, have you ever seen the "just kidding" skit on SNL with Kristen Wigg? If not, Google it!! I can totally picture Noelle's story time moment being just like that. Those two kiddos are just too adorable :)

mashby said...

Oh ya, I keep forgetting to talk about how awesome that was that Stanton was up there on Mother's Day!! He has gotten SOOO brave!! I had happy tears too - maybe it was seeing all "my" primary kids up there! Love them! :)

Adrienne said...

YES! I was thiking the same thing! that snl skit is soooo Noelle. Love them miss them!! can't wait to see the blog book.