
The Currys love camping! We usually go once a month from May to September.

This time our fabulous, fun friends Billy and Kati went with us. Kati made a yummy breakfast and my honey Rob made the tastiest dinner cause he is the dutch oven master of the universe (He's gonna be embarrassed cause he's so humble, but it's true!)

The kids thought the air mattresses inside the tent were like their own personal bounce house. They jumped and jumped, and knocked down the tent too!

Noelle loves being dirty! She rubbed her face all over the ground, sucked on rocks, and dipped her string cheese in dirt before each bite. She was a dirty, sticky little mess by the end of the trip, with a dirt mustache and licorice stuck to her eyebrows. When we stopped for lunch in Payson on the way home, all the Arby's customers marveled at the dirty, homeless-looking child.

We went on a nature hike, which Stanton was a huge fan of! Every snake hole and gun shaped stick was so exciting to him!

We were all very sad to leave, but we'll be back in July!
6 comments:
That is quite the family photo! You guys are one good lookin' family when you go camping! We're sad we don't live closer, otherwise we'd tag along!!
Licorice in the eyebrow!!! that cracks me up!
I love these photos. Your kids are so cute. Poor Noelle, she is so dirt deprived that when she gets around it, she has to rub it in! So sad.
How fun!! Sorry we missed it but the boys had 2 swim meets in 36 hours, ouch!camping would have been way more fun.
Hi Kimmie! I love that last picture of Noelle, she was quite the dirty kids!!!! so fun for them to get dirty though! I love that video of stanton dancing after his bath, I laughed so hard, that was too cute. we miss being neighbors too :) take care!
Awww, that last picture is soooo precious. She is adorable and of course I wish Eli could be there to play sticks with Stanton because E lives to be outside as well!! We'd be such great camping buddies..oh wait, I hate bugs. I love your pictures!
Post a Comment