1. Everyday (for our whole marriage) when he gets out of the shower, he yells
downstairs, "How's my pretty wife?"
2. He LOVES holidays and always wants to make them special, fun and exciting.
3. He is seriously, the funniest, most hilarious person I have ever met and can make
me laugh, even when I am grumpy.
4. He works hard for our family at his cool news-man job.
5 His blonde, curly hair and big blue "sleepy" eyes, and his nose crinkles up when
he smiles.
6. He has cool, hobbies, like grilling, baseball, dutch oven cooking, hiking, fishing.
7. He loves throwing parties and BBQ's and having people over and let's me invite as
many people as I want, even if they can't fit in or house.
8. He is so, so, very patient.
9. He is so smart, and is always reading books and helping me learn new things.
10.He is the BEST dad, always playing with our kids.
11.He rubs my back or my feet, almost every single night.
12.He is the most amazing, flawless husband!
13.He got me interested in politics and action movies when we were dating.
14.Back when we were just friends, he used to take me to Applebees all the time and practically shove food down my throat, and later he told me it was cause he wanted to
chunk me up so no other boys would want me, so he could marry me. (I think it's sweet!)
15.He is a faithful church member and dilligent in his callings.
16.He is so, sensitive.
17.He likes everything about me and has never, ever gotten mad at me, even when I get in car accidents over and over.
18. He loves taking lots of pictures and never complains when I make him wear a goofy hat or make a silly face in them.
19.He has always sacrificed sleep to hang out with me and the kids (even though I don't approve, he insists.)
20.He always suggests books or movies that I don't think I will like, and then I end up loving them, so I guess he knows me better than I do.
21.He is so calm and laid back.
22.He loves going out and doing things. We are never bored.
23.He watched Stanton after he was born, every morning after working all night and got absolutely no sleep for an entire semester, so that I could finish my degree, and he NEVER complained, not even once.
24.He has wonderful parents and siblings, who are such good examples and so fun to be around.
25.When we were dating and my car was in Minnesota, he switched all of his classes from MCC to SCC, where I was going, just so he could give me a ride there.
26.He is so thoughtful and such a good listener and remembers everything!
27.He is so humble and has no idea how great and cool he is!
28.He is so affectionate and cuddly and loving, and we never run out of things to talk about cause he is my best friend EVER!
There are so, so many more, but I will save them for his next birthday!
5 comments:
I forgot that our birthdays are less than a week apart! Happy Birthday Robert! Your family is so cute. Edith - Edith.Morris@gmail.com
Happy Birthday weekend Rob!
Happy birthday and happy father's day rockstar! Have a great one.
I am reading your list and tears are welling up in my eyes. Robert you are an amazing husband and I know in part it is because you have an amazing wife. I am blessed to see from the two of you what true love really looks like. You are blessed!
Kim, that was a beautiful post. You and Robert deserve each other, you're both such amazing people and I'm super glad that you're BOTH my friends! I hope the birthday week is fabulous! :-)
Post a Comment