Thursday, June 25, 2009
June has been fun!
Birthdays are HUGE in our house, and every year I throw Robert a party. The first year we were married it was at Skateland. then we had a cowboy party at Rustler's Rooste. Another time, it was Fiddlesticks and last year it was Bounce-U, the jumping castle place,(which was his favorite.) He says if we're judging from his parties, he should be turning seven this year.
For this year, I sent him to the movies with some of his friends to see Terminator, then we came back to our place for a pizza/pool party! It was a blast!
While the husbands were at the movies, the wives and kiddos were at our place helping me out with this fabulous shark cake! Most people know that most anything I make doesn't turn out and I end up crying in the kitchen...a lot! So, thanks to my gal pals, no tears.

Alas, the finished product. I bought a lot of the wrong ingredients, so the sharks are actually made out of Weight Watcher's twinkies and tortilla chips. Rob's birthday was great! We're all sad it's over!
Last night we got to go to the circus, thanks to Grandpa Curry, he got us a bunch of suite tickets. It was sweet! (I know I've used that clever play on words before on previous suite pictures, but I couldn't resist!)
It was such a treat, and we had SO much fun with friends! I think Noelle was the circus' biggest fan. It was the first time in her young life, that she has sat still for two hours. She only moved to clap and squeal with delight.
Stanton was a little cautious at first, but after he got ussed to the dark, the loud noises and the creepy clowns, he unburied his head from my shirt and had a great time!
We also recently got to go to the Science Center. We love it there!
The Lego exhibit was really cool, but the weather exhibit was even better (for Robert and I. We love weather stuff!)
What fun we had!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You guys are always doing such fun stuff!!!! Great pictures and Happy Birthday Robert!!
You are so awesome at making birthdays fun! Rob is very lucky:) I love your shark cake, it is very creative!
birthday, circus and the science center?! how much fun was that!
Post a Comment