Monday, June 8, 2009

My mug shot!

Why am I picking my mug shot photo? Oh, because I have a suspended license and a warrant! I know, I am so sweet, how could this happen? Well, because the police officer who pulled me over for driving in the HOV lane makes his 5's look like 6's, so I thought my court date was on 6/20, but it was really on 5/20. So, when I called to schedule traffic school today, they told me I was busted! Hopefully the judge will be understanding, otherwise I will have lots of fines! For now, I just have a teasing husband for a chauffer and a make-shift mug shot from Mickey's jail, and I doubt the folks in the real slammer are as friendly as those at the Magic Kingdom! Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Shellee said...

Yeah, Kimmie, you are Soo Evil! They are going to throw you in the Hooskow for sure.

Malori and Jon Saline said...

Oh Bless Your Heart!! Good Luck Girl!!!!

Amy said...

Good Luck! That's pretty funny, but I'm sure you'll be able to make the judge understand :)

Missy said...

Oh no! I'm sure you will be able to convince them that it wasn't your fault. Good luck!!!

Mahers said...

And Ryan says stuff like that only happens to me! Ha Ha. That's awful but so funny still, good luck with the judge.

The Zemp Family said...

That is hysterical!