Which leads me to my poll on the right, what station do watch for your local news? You can be honest. You don't need to spare Robert's feelings. Stanton didn't. (Plus, I'm still loyal to channel 3 from when he used to work there.)
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Our son is a traitor!
Robert works as a writer/producer at Channel 5 for their morning show, and if you ask Stanton where Daddy works, he will say "Channel 5." However, last night, we were watching 24, and Stanton saw Channel 10's logo, and said, "Look Daddy, Fox 10!" Now this wouldn't have been so bad if he wouldn't have been clapping and smiling huge!
Which leads me to my poll on the right, what station do watch for your local news? You can be honest. You don't need to spare Robert's feelings. Stanton didn't. (Plus, I'm still loyal to channel 3 from when he used to work there.)
Which leads me to my poll on the right, what station do watch for your local news? You can be honest. You don't need to spare Robert's feelings. Stanton didn't. (Plus, I'm still loyal to channel 3 from when he used to work there.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Kimmie, I watch Channel 10 in the morning, but I watch Channel 5 at noon. It's on after Young and the Restless!
We watch Channel 5, of coarse, mostly just to see if we can see Rob.
If I get time to watch the news I watch channel 10 - I grew up on it, but I saw Ron Hoon at Target the other day and he was really annoying and arrogant so I might be making the big switch! You can bet channel 5 might be the one we switch to!!
The moral of this story: People are always watching, so don't be annoying and arrogant!
I feel like I'm being bated? In all honesty I really don't like the news, however now and again I will watch fox 10's morning show, but never at night fox 10 stinks big time at night!! I used to watch it and at least once a week they would do some kind of sex story I wrote to them once, but I don't think they care. Sorry Rob!:(
Post a Comment