Tuesday, February 24, 2009

MARI ASHBY!!!!

This week's spotlight is Mari!
Mari is lovable! She has her own little Mari "flare" whether it's her signature scream when she gets excited, her love for the color brown, her basket that she delivers food in, or her use of words like "Yippee" in text messages. She makes everything more fun! She is crafty, and good at anything she tries, and she goes above and beyond with whatever she does! She is so so kind and thoughtful, always remembering birthdays! Kids love her!!! She is very organized, and has amazing self-control not to find out what her baby is. Plus, she has never worn make-up. That is awesome! Hooray for Mari!

5 comments:

The Webbs said...

I agree. I think Mari is awesome too. She'll be a great mommy.

Corinne said...

Not to mention she puts up with my crazy kid in Primary every week. She so nicely reports that he was ok each week, and then asks how to curb one weird behavior after another. :)

Whitney said...

I LOVE MARI ASHBY!

Missy said...

There's definately something about Mari:) She is so awesome, I just love her.

Jim and Brooke said...

You pick such fabulous girls!
I admire both Mary and Myra(from last week)!!

I also admire you Kim!
You are amazingly fun and happy!
You are someone that people always want to be around, because people can't help but be happy when they are with you! Thanks for being who you are!