Friday, February 6, 2009

WHITNEY DIBBLE!!!!!

This weeks spotlight is Whitney!
First of all, Whitney always has super stylish hair with these cute ribbon headband things, and REALLY pretty eyes! She is also an amazing photographer, and she makes the best cookies ever, so good, that most of the ward has named them "Dibblicious!" She is very crafty, with her bows she makes for everyone and cards and the cutest Christmas ornaments that she made for the nursery kids! She is so thoughtful, always VOLUNTEERING to babysit for people, and doing things for others. Plus, she has the funnest, most clever and witty blog that I am way too obsessed with checking. Way to go Whitney!

7 comments:

Shellee said...

Yeah, we love Whitney too! Isn't she the coolest?

Julie said...

I have to say that I totally agree with it all! But you forgot her amazing sense of humor!!

Malia said...

i found your blog!!

Thanks for the dinner party the other night...David and I think the world of you both :)

The Crazy Holdens said...

Kim- I think it is a great idea to post about your friends. Whitney is great and will always hold a special place in my heart!

Malori and Jon Saline said...

She is an amazing lady - I haven't gotten to know her that well, but from what I have seen she really is awesome!

Whitney said...

I'm honored and a little embarrassed and very glad that my mug isn't on the top of your blog anymore. Thank you Kimmie.

Laurie said...

Kimmie, I love your blog! (Who's kidding who? I LOVE YOU!) I love this new friend spotlight thing you're doing. That pic of Whitney is BEAUTIFUL. She DOES have the most hip & stylish hair (I love it) AND the most beautiful eyes. (And I'm not just saying that because I want some cookies. I mean, I would like some cookies. But that's not the reason that I'm saying these things. I'm saying them, because they're true!)

I just love you to pieces!