Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Narcoleptic Noelle and Silly Stanton!

My baby girl has been falling asleep everywhere we go lately!
Asleep at breakfast.
Asleep at lunch.
And asleep in a Walmart shopping cart. Thank goodness for the giant Valentine's frog for her to use as a pillow. She drools in her sleep, so whoever buys that frog goes home with a little something extra.
Stanton has been acting extra goofy lately. Every time he starts out just throwing the ball in the basket, but by the end, he always ends up inside the basket with bunny ears on.
He's been stealing Noelle's pacifier and hiding out quietly. Once I found him sucking on it under a bblanket, behind a door.
What can I expect though when we're the family who sticks Mr. Potato Head parts in our ears, nose and mouth for our Family home Evening activity.

5 comments:

Shelly said...

I wish my kid fell asleep more more often. . so cute

The Johnsons said...

Thank you for making it so I never stop laughing. :)

Shellee said...

She's heading into a growth spurt, that's why she sleeps so much.

After seeing these pics of Stanton, I want Hayden to play with him more often. We love Senor Stanton in our home, he is welcome to bring his weirdness to our wierd home.

The Webbs said...

Those are the funniest pictures ever. I love Noel's sleeping pictures and Stanton's bunny ears. Too cute!

THE BANGARTS said...

I can't stop laughing at the picture of her in the shopping cart. I wish my kids would fall asleep in public! Your family is too funny!