Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Melissa Johnson

A MOM, A MASTERs and A MARATHON!!!!
I was at Melissa's house the other day, admiring her awesome medals, and I thought, "Wow! Melissa is such a cool girl! She's a great mom, and she has a Masters degree in Speech and Hearing Sciences, and she's a marathon runner! She also loves to read, and someday she wants to start a non-profit organization to promote adult literacy. I think that's something to be proud of!"
Then I thought, "Wow! All of my friends are so great, and I want to recognize all of them!" So every week, I am going to congratulate one of you on how fantastic you are cause who doesn't love a compliment!

5 comments:

Missy said...

She is amazing! I don't know how she does it all, but I think I want to be like her when I grow up...

OurFamily said...

Wow, that's awesome! I didn't know she had a masters or she ran marathons. That's amazing!

Fosburgh Family said...

It is so fun to learn about everyone! Melissa is AMAZING!!!! But you forgot she is an awesome Sunday School teacher too. That would be the HARDEST calling ever but she always has good lessons!

Bracken and Bracken said...

Hey girl- I am not a blog stalker I swear so here's my link :) Call me about Friday!!

The Johnsons said...

Thanks so much friend. There is nothing like a spotlight to make someone feel good. :)