Monday, January 5, 2009

Naaaa Si Pen Ya Solo Teechy Vo Vo!

We were so lucky to get to go see The Lion King play at Gammage! Our friend Nicole works with Robert at Channel 5, and she got media tickets, so we got to go for FREE and sit in the 4th row! It was the MOST amazing performance I have ever seen, better than anything! Rafiki was my favorite! It's so incredible! I think everyone should see it before they die! Plus, you'll be singing the Naaaaa Si Pen Ya "Circle of Life" song for days.

4 comments:

Shellee said...

I am as green as your blogpage with jealousy! That's awesome. Wow, you're so lucky. I think I wanna become a media person just for the perks!

Myra said...

We went last time it was in town, and it really is "wowza" amazing. I'm glad you were able to go.

Michael & Lorielle Harris Family said...

We saw Lion King too. Mike and I saw it a couple of years ago on a trip to NYC and we said if it ever cam to town we would take the kids. So we took them Fri. night and we really enjoyed it. That is so cool you got to sit on the 4th row I ended up waiting too long to order tickets so we sat on the last row on the highest balcony but it was fun!

Chelsea and Johnny said...

I agree Kimmie. Amazing show! Would see it again and again.