Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Noelle!!!

My baby girl is turning one so here are some fun facts about Noelle! She had eight teeth by five months. She growls like a bobcat all the time. She stops crying immediately if you sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." Her first name rhymes with her middle name (Michelle.) She thinks Stanton is hilarious. One eye squints and the other one gets huge when she drinks her bottle. She is super wiggly for everyone else, but very cuddly for Mommy and Daddy, especially when she's tired. And everyone knows Noelle is a very hungry baby! She screams for food when she sees it. Today for breakfast she had 2 waffles, blueberries, blackberries a half can of peaches, some honeydew and a graham cracker. Oh and she finally has enough hair for pig tails! Happy birthday to my princess mincess!!! I love you so much!!!





8 comments:

CJ said...

Well Happy Birthday Miss Noelle! I like the name Noelle because it is also my sister's middle name. So Noelle, do we have the same birthday? Mine is Jan 6.

Meagan said...

Those are some really cute fun facts! She sure is a cutie.

Missy said...

Happy Birthday Noelle! Those pictures are so cute, she is adorable:)

Melissa M. said...

She is a doll!
They grow up so fast (sniffle) enjoy that little cuddler.

Adam and Tara said...

Kimmie, she is a miniature of you! What a pretty little girl. Happy Birthday Noelle! (I can just hear Robert saying, "uh tara Noelle can't hear you")

The Earls said...

Yay Noelle! Happy Birthday! What a gorgeous girl, I love the eyes!

Adrienne said...

yay yay!! happy birthday princess... you look sooooo cute in that yellow and grey dress :) :)
such a beautiful girl.

The Robinsons said...

I can't believe she is ONE!! She is so cute! Give her some kisses from me!