Anyway, it really was a blast, and a bargain, a morning of fun for only five dollars!Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Who says Tuesdays aren't fun!
Today I decided that going to Jeepers, formerly known as Jungle Jim's Playland, was a lot more fun than cleaning the house so we went and had a blast! I used to work there from when I was 17 until I was 20. It was a great place to work, except I had to dress up as Trish the Rhino sometimes, and let me just say that Rhino head is much heavier than anything Disneyland's got. Also, I had to clean up pee and puke, but I did get a free personal pan pizza every time I did. Spinny rides and refillable sodas combined with small bladders and weak stomachs resulted in a lot of free lunches for me. Plus, I got to wear cool party hats and headbands and dance and sing birtday songs everyday!
Anyway, it really was a blast, and a bargain, a morning of fun for only five dollars!



Noelle was tuckered out from all of the fun!
Anyway, it really was a blast, and a bargain, a morning of fun for only five dollars!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Stanton looks sooo grown up in these pictures! Make it stop!
I LOVED Jungle Jim's when I was younger:) That's so cool that you worked there as the Rhino, you should get a lifetime pass for all that hard work!
Trish the Rhino...that's hilarious. I would have loved to see you. We go to Jeepers sometimes too and the kids love it. Your kids are dang cute!
You always find the most fund things for the best prices. Looks like a lot of fun your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment