Friday, December 5, 2008
Thanksgiving Vacation!
Thanksgiving is my third favorite holiday, right after Christmas and Birthdays (Anyone's birthday. It doesn't matter whose. I just love them all!) Thanksgiving is a mixture of three of the best things on earth...food, family and gratitude. We should celebrate it more than once a year.
We got to go to California, to Balboa Island, my favorite place ever! It's so fun when all of his brothers and sisters are together! I really want a BIG family!
We took a nice, relaxing boat ride. It was Stanton and Noelle's first time on a boat. They loved it!
Robert's pretty mom and pretty grandma, and might I add what a lovely apron she has on. A very talented girl must have made it!
We found out Robert's Aunt Kirsten moonlights as a coyote. We caught her trying to smuggle Stanton back to Utah with her in a Ruby's bag. He probably wouldn't have minded since he had such a blast with her kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
we miss you guys. :(
it was fun talking to both of you and playing with the kids. hope to see you soon!!
How fun! I really like your hair right now. Rob's grandma is a fox. We don't serve fried ice cream, but we do serve a brownie or a big slice of apple pie on a sizzling skillet with brandy butter sauce and ice cream on top either vanilla or cinnamon. I'm sure if the ice cream fell of then it would be fried. We have the best desserts!
So what is with the matchy matchy in the first photograph? There are a lot of black shirts and khaki pants - coincedence????
yikes adrienne.
wish you would've cropped the picture kimmie!!
Post a Comment