Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I HAVE A SISTER!!!!!

I just got the best Christmas gift I've ever received (aside from being proposed to on Christmas Eve.) I got to meet my eighteen year old sister Tiffany for the first time. She lives in Minnesota, and she came to stay with us for a whole week. She is going to school to be a veterinary technician. She is so beautiful and sweet, and we found out that we have a bunch of things in common! We both have the same favorite movies, and the same favorite candy, and she has a beauty mark on her cheek, and I used to draw a beauty mark above my lip with eyeliner everyday in highschool. We had the BEST time together, and I can't wait for her to come back for Spring Break!
DO WE LOOK ALIKE? I think we just have the same eyebrows. That's it. Also, we both have really straight teeth and never had braces.
We went shopping everyday, and we stayed up late watching girl movies. So fun!
She met the missionaries, and she liked them. I had to explain to her that they can't date though.
She liked Robert's brothers too (:

5 comments:

CJ said...

You do look alike! What a nice thing to have...a sister. I come from a disjointed family so I know what it's like to have people that seem close, yet never have met. How awesome for you and your sister!

Shellee said...

I think you have the same eyes, nose, face shape... you look like sisters. She seemed very nice! She needs to come to school here and meet some nice "young men" that could really make her life celestial!

Missy said...

That's so awesome that you got to meet your sister! What an experience! I think you do resemble eachother.

Laurie said...

How AWESOME that you got to meet your sister! I'm so glad you had such a good time hanging out and getting to know each other. She's super lucky to have a sister like you (and not just because you both have lovely eyebrows)! :)

The Zemp Family said...

I am so happy for you! You do look like sisters for sure. We need to get together soon.