Friday, December 19, 2008
We're addicted to PARTYING!!!!
We started off the partying with our 6th Annual Curry Christmas party. Robert and I started this when we were dating, and we've kept up the tradition so that we can get together with our old friends from single's ward and other places. We have it at his parent's house so that we don't all have to sit on each other's laps at our house. We eat delicious food, and we have a white elephant gift exchange every year. Sometimes you go home with a razor scooter, and sometimes you go home with a pair of Justin's Jr. High underwear. (Sorry about that one Mike!) I look forward to having it all year. In fact, for the 10th annual, I just might rent the North Pole.



And our Ward Party, of course, was definitely a good time! We put on a nativity play with the Primary kids. Stanton was supposed to be a sheep, so we wrapped him in a white sheet, but at the last minute he said, "Me No Be Sheep Daddy!" It was okay though because Robert said that his sheet made him look more like he was at a toga party anyway. The highlight for him was Grandpa Dan being Santa Clause...because Santa is too busy to be everywhere so he has to send helpers. (Just in case any little kids are reading.)

We also got to go to Myra's party (SO FUN!!!)for delicious soup, cookies and flavored hot chocolate and off to the train park for for fun with the train the carousel and all the characters. A special thanks to Elmo and Tigger because I had to be Trish the Rhino when I worked at Jungle Jim's Playland for 3 years, and it's the WORST!!!!!

Every year we have different people over to make gingerbread houses. This year it was The Adams, Johnsons, Fosburghs, Stacy Rueger and MY SISTER. (That will be it's own post!) The houses used to be really big gingerbread mansions, some years we even had real battery operated Christms lights, but this year all I could manage to produce were tiny graham cracker shacks. I blame the housing crisis.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks again for inviting us to your party! It's always good times with the Curry's.
Post a Comment