Meanwhile, Noelle and her friend were having a fancy tea party. They even invited Winston, who turned out to be a very proper guest.

After the boys friendly fire was over, they got into the girl's dress up box, put on wigs and crashed the tea party.
Winston ditched the tea party and joined the boy's team, dressed as a girl, of course. After a few "ruined tea party" tears, the girls started to laugh and they all danced around the table to "Party Rock" and "Gangham Style."
Then we did our long awaited Mentos and Diet Coke experiment. The kids were all p retty impressed with the fizzy explosion! Afterwards they hiked up the mountain in the backyard. They were pretty proud of themselves to be on their own little adventure and find "treasure."
A few days later, Stanton had some more boys over to play, and they had belly races down the stairs. They entertained themselves like this for the longest time. I thought it was so cute!
We also got to go to The Wildlife Zoo. Daddy loves the alligator, which he's met in real life when it was a baby on his morning show. I'm pretty sure it recognized him.
Thanks to Daddy we also got to pet the penguins! They were grumpy little birds though. I thought we would be able to cuddle and rock them, but instead Winston and I both got bit. It didn't hurt at all, and they were still so cute!
They thought we had food so they kept walking right up to us. It was such a cool experience!
A few days later Stanton said he had the best idea in the world...a picnic. He was right, it totally turned out to be the best idea! the weather was perfect, and we had the park all to ourselves! The kids were so happy and it was a lot of fun!
Now that Winston's in a big boy bed, he's been waking up every once in a while and making mischief. Sometimes, I wake up to him in the middle of the night shoving graham crackers in my mouth, saying "Me share wis you. Eat it mommy."
And sometimes I wake up to him laying in bed next to me, sticking his finger in my mouth.
This particular time, I woke up to him wearing a top hat and asking me for a "tisyoo" a "dink" and "me-mees," which is what he calls money. I told him to get back in bed, and on his way, he stepped on Stanton, who was sleeping on the floor in my room cause he didn't feel well. Stanton woke up and screamed (which woke Noelle up) because he saw the top hat and thought it was a robber. Winston's shinanigans are making for some eventful midnights around here!
And Stanton lost his 5th tooth! this one was wiggly, and he pulled it out himself. I was grossed out and impressed all at the same time! He's growing up to be such a big, brave boy! I can't get enough of these three little babies of mine! Gosh, I just love them!
2 comments:
haha.. wintons night shenanigans crack me up!! thats awesome you gotta pet penguins!!! too bad they were grumpy, i would think they would be more cuddly too! ;)
WAY-HAaaaaay tooth fairy time (I love it :-)
Oh and Nerf own my house, just sayin'!!
Post a Comment