
Robert did the Payson Sprint Triathalon with our friends Emily and Travis! It was his first triathalon ever, and he did great!
It was so fun to watch him, and cheer him on! During the swimming portion, I would yell "Yay Robert!" everytime his ear came out of the water! He said he could hear me, and it made him swim faster!

He had just enough time to eat a banana and to do a quick flex for the camera between his swim/bike transition. He was #13. They even wrote it on his arm.

The bike portion was treacherous from what I heard! People were calling it "The Beast!" It was 14 miles, and uphill, both ways!
Robert was one of the first participants to start, so when he began the bike portion, they didn't have the signs up yet, so he went the wrong way and got lost! He ended up riding 20 miles instead of 14!

Winston and I took pictures together to keep ourselves occupied while we were waiting.

I was so proud of him when he came across the finish line!

Here he is with his medal! He is so studly and hot! I love him!
5 comments:
that is awesome! what an accomplishment! hats off to Robert.
I love the Curry's day to day happenings. You are an awesome family!
congrats on roberts triathlon! thats so awesome! i love all your pictures. .. the one at les mis is so cute of you guys! ...and thats one of my favorite shows too. love it! :)
you are so much fun and i love reading bout your awesome adventures! :)
I'm so proud of Robert (and of you because great athletic supporters are key to success . . . yes, I just said athletic supporters)! He doesn't even look tired after biking significantly more than he should have! It must be having the BEST WIFE to meet at the finish line!
Woo hoo, go rob!!!
Post a Comment