Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Grandparents Photo Shoot!

Our kids are so blessed to have such loving, fun grandparents in their lives so we got them a couple of photo shoots with the grandkids to show them how much we love them! Back in October my good friend Whitney, photographer extraordinaire, took pictures of the kids with Grandpa and Grandma Curry (baby cousin Rhea joined in for some too), and then we got some done in April with Grandpa and Grandma Papp.
Hooray for Grandpas and Grandmas!










11 comments:

Shelly said...

So adorable! you have the cutest kids!!

Laurie said...

Oh, my stars. The pic of Noelle & Grandpa in a tutu? A-freakin-DORABLE!

Seriously, you have the cutest kids ever. Whitney did SUCH a great job for you!

Myra said...

That Noelle picture is tu-tu cute! LOVE it.

Missy said...

LOVE the tu-tu picture! What a fun grandpa she has!
That last one of Stanton is to die for. Such a cute face, and those eyes are just too much! Whitney did a great job:)

Missy said...

woops...I meant that last one of Winston is to die for:) Tell me I'm not the only one who has mixed up their names!

***LIZ*** said...

SOOOO CUTE!! Love these photos! I need to call Whitney!

mashby said...

Holy cow, Stanton has grown up so much in the last little bit - I can't even believe it!!

Bracken and Bracken said...

I don't know any other grandpas that would put on a tu-tu for pictures!! Such cute kids you have :)

Kimmie said...

I know! Our grandpas are amazing! Grandpa Curry puts on his full Darth Vader costume all the time when we come over so Stanton can battle him, and Grandpa Dan is a man who loves dressing up, sometimes in boy clothes, sometimes in girl clothes! (:

Adrienne said...

sooo cute!!! that black and white one with my parents and rhea is my all time favorite!!

miss those cute kids! ( and you and rob too :) )

-a

Michael Curry said...

the things the papster will do for your kids.