Thursday, December 2, 2010
Noelle's YouTube Debut!
I know,I know! I'm that braggy mom who is annoyingly proud of her kids!
I know I already put her on my blog saying the presidents a few months ago, but I filmed her doing them again, and I put it on YouTube this time. It's so cute!
So I figure if she gets like a million hits, maybe they'll let her pick the next president or something. (Don't worry, she votes Republican.) So humor me, and show all of your friends!(:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Seriously cute!! Love that Noelle!
OH MY GOSH! That is INSANELY ADORABLE! Okay, so how DID you teach her that? It looked like she had some sort of mnemonics like eye for Eisenhower.
And to think - she'll be rich and famous and all you'll have to pay are fruit snacks!! :) Love it!
So funny! I hope she got ALL the fruit snacks!! cute girl!! I'm glad she has requested Dallin as her future husband! ;)
You're allowed to be braggy on your own blog because everyone who looks at it LOVES you!! And I love that little girl :) She has a great Momma!!
Post a Comment