(And a special thank you to the man napping at the park for taking this picture for us, and a special sorry to him as well, for my kids throwing bread so close to where he slept that the crows practically ate him too.)
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Lots of Curry!
First things first, Noelle is potty-trained. We're so proud of her! She's only had a few accidents here and there, where she announces, "Oops Mommy, I'm spilling my pee."
Noelle started her dance class. It's ballet, tap and tumbling, and I'm pretty sure it's the cutest thing in the whole world! She flits and flutters and clomps and falls all over the room. She's constantly spinning and yelling to everyone to watch her "pee-a-wet" (pirouette.)
The second week she insisted on red tights and her black leotard so she was much less pastel than the other girls. I taught her how to say "I love to dance" in Spanish so she ran around the room saying "Me gusta bailar" and doing more pee-a-wets.
Stanton started his sports class. So far they've done soccer, and Stanton made a goal. Now they're working on throwing different types of balls, and he told me that he threw the ball all the way across the room, but he could have thrown it up to outer space if they were outside.
Melissa and I had a craft extravaganza. With beans, cornmeal, food coloring, salt and pipe cleaners, you can make some real masterpieces!
Feeding the ducks has always been one of my favorite things to do, ever since I was little, and now my kids love it too.
(And a special thank you to the man napping at the park for taking this picture for us, and a special sorry to him as well, for my kids throwing bread so close to where he slept that the crows practically ate him too.)
We had another zoo day. This time Dallen and Regan came too, and we went to the petting zoo. Winston went goatback riding.
Stanton and Winston in their matching outfits. Their pants didn't match for too long cause Winston had a little accident and had to change his shortly after.
We got the kid's picture taken with the Chandler Mall Santa. Yes, he's really far away and there are some other folks in the picture too, and yes, the kids are on a different level of the mall than he is, but hey, it was free. Plus, we can't actually get pictures with another Santa. It would feel like we were cheating on te Bass Pro Shop Santa.
Saturday night we went Cosmic Bowling, and Oh my goodness, it was the funnest EVER! I haven't been bowling in like 6 years, and going with kids is way more entertaining (even though it takes the ball 8 years to roll down the lane.) They had so much fun, and I learned that when the lights are out and the music is loud, Stanton turns into a dancing machine! He closes his eyes and waves his arms slowly, and every once in a while he shoots out a leg or does a quick roll on the floor. He dances like Elaine from Seinfeld. It was the cutest thing to watch.
Melissa and I are so excited to have our babies, any day now! Just kidding! Mine is a bowling ball. Although I have been known to have babies extremely close together (:
Okay, Tara should be a professional bowler! She got 3 strikes, like it was nothing. She beat everyone with ease!
And through all of the loud music, the flashing of lights and the crashing of pins, Winston slept peacefully.
(And a special thank you to the man napping at the park for taking this picture for us, and a special sorry to him as well, for my kids throwing bread so close to where he slept that the crows practically ate him too.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love Noelle in her ballerina outfits!! She looks so cute! I love "I'm spilling my pee" too - your kids are so darn cute!! I can't believe how big Winston is getting already - time sure flies!! You are such a great mom and I always enjoy reading the fun things your family is doing!
haha your blog always makes me laugh!! i LOVE the kid's pic with santa. seriously, that is sooo awesome!! FREE is the BEST!! :)
Way to go on getting back to the only one kid in diapers stage! I hope I get to the no kids in diapers stage for a while in the not too distant future.
What an adorable family!! I can just picture noelle doing pee a wets and stanton's dance moves--- we have to go cosmic bowling over xmas! Sounds like you're all having fun but we miss you!! so save some of the fun for us :)
Love those little kids :) You guys are so fun!!
Post a Comment