
My baby is not a baby anymore!

His cumpleanos was on Saturday, and he turned cuatro!

He was the cutest, sweetest
little boy, and now he is the cutest, sweetest
big boy!

I will miss his big drooly baby face, but I love watching him grow and learn and get sweeter and sweeter every day.
For example, on the way to his party, Noelle threw up in the car (she wasn't sick, she just sticks her hand in her mouth when she's bored and gags herself.) So Stanton said ever so sweetly,
"I'm sorry you're sick Noelle. I guess we'll just have to have my birthday party another day."
We assured him that Noelle was fine, and he could still have his party. I love my 3 little angels!

So, after Noelle had a bath and we febreezed our van, Stanton's Star Wars party started! After we ate pizza and Yoda Soda, Grandma Mary made balloon animals (she can only make fish and swords, but who needs more than that!)

Then we decorated the 6 dozen Star Wars cookies I made.

Noelle loves her sprinkles! She used the entire jar! Somewhere under there is a Bobba Fet cookie!

Grandpa made his first debut as Darth Vader, but that was just to throw them off. The kids loved it, but they had no idea what was yet to come!

He later came out as the real Darth Vader, and Grandpa Dan as Yoda! They were very impressive...voices, costumes, mannerisms and all! (We have the best grandparents ever!)

We all got our pictures taken with Yoda, and then the battle began...

Stanton used the force to fight Darth Vader while everybody cheered!

Then Darth Vader and Yoda battled it out! I love Stanton's huge smile on his face in the background! He is seriuosly having a ball!

Then all the kids teamed up to finish Darth Vader off! It was so exciting!

After the Dark Side was defeated, I gave out the Star Wars stickers and masks, while we had cake and opened presents.

By that time, my little wookie Winston was worn out from all of the partying!

Then, we gave out the best party favor of all, glow in the dark light sabers. Darth Vader made another appearance, and the little Jedis did battle once more!
I'm happy to say, I think it was the best day of Stanton's little life, and it was a blast for all of us too!
6 comments:
It sounds like you had such a fun time, and I'm sad we had to miss it! Josh would've loved it!
So sad we missed the party!! Happy birthday Stanton :)
What an awesome party! Happy Birthday Stanton!
Can you believe we have 4 year olds!! That looks like a truly AWESOME party! Yay. We're having our boys' party this weekend :)
Such a FUN party Kim! All the kids loved it! Stanton has some amazing grandpas!! Dallin still talks about it!
That looks like the best star wars party ever!!!
Post a Comment