
Robert gave Winston his baby blessing a couple weeks ago. It was a really wonderful day! Both of Robert's sisters were able to come into town for it, so it was really fun spending time with family, but what made the day even more special was that Stanton bore his testimony after Winston's blessing. I was completely shocked when I saw Stanton and Grandpa go up to the stand, but apparently Stanton had asked more than once to do it. I was so proud of him, and of course I was sobbing the entire time! It was such a great day!

Winston looked so adorable in his blessing outfit that Grandma Curry made him. Aside from being super cute, he is so sweet and calm. Sometimes he goes the entire day without crying once. We couldn't love him more! I am so thankful he came to our family!

This week we went to the Scottsdale Art Museum. I used to go there a lot when I was growing up, and I remember really liking it, so I was excited to take the kids to see if they'd like it too.
It turned out that the museum is more of a theater now, with only a couple paintings, so I was worried since I'd talked it up so much that they would be disappointed that there wasn't much to do there, but they were not! I'm pretty sure they would love anything!
They had so much fun riding in the elevator over and over, and they talked my ear off about the few paintings they saw, "I love pink." That one looks like marbles." "I think this one is a house."
It was really cute to listen to the little art critics. They didn't have a single negative critique.
And I must say, Noelle is quite a masterpiece herself in her pink rain boots that she wears everywhere!

Afterwards we picniced with the ducks and climbed on all of the sculptures.

And if we zoom in on Winston, he is of course, asleep!

Peek-a-boo!

This was their favorite. They yelled giddy-up and hee-haw more than once!
I love being their mom everyday, but this day was extra magical because they had so much fun doing not much of anything besides talking to me and climbing on stuff.
One of my favorite conversations was when Noelle asked, "Does Noelle and bell and shell and hell rhyme?"
"Yes Noelle, they do."
3 comments:
That LOVE sculpture would make the best family photo. Oh, I could see that hung up on your wall! I want to give Winston some hugs. I'm so happy for your family!
I knew that you and your potty mouth would rub off on the children one day. :) Is it bad that I think that kids swearing is sort of funny, but only when they don't know what they are saying.
oooh how fun!! your kiddos are so cute being all excited about everything.. i love it! im so glad winstons such a good baby for you guys :) and hes such a cutie too!!
Post a Comment