Monday, December 15, 2008

Target sells the cutest stuff!

When Stanton was two weeks old, we dressed him as a pea in a pod for Halloween, and Robert and his Dad took pictures of him laying on the kitchen table surrounded by fake fruits and vegetables. And that's when it began...
Robert and I love sticking our kids in weird places and taking pictures of them. This time Robert started it by sticking Noelle in a bucket.
And then I just started sticking her inside of everything I saw.
I toyed with the notion of putting her on top of one of the Cristmas tree displays to be the cutest little angel, but my motherly instinct kicked in and screamed DANGER!!! So, I settled for the crate of balls.
As always, Stanton was more interested in baseball, so we let him have his fun too. He and Daddy played a few innings in the aisle. (I like Noelle's eyes in the background peeking out of the shopping cart.)

5 comments:

Adam and Tara said...

ahhh I want kids. Actually, I just want to skip the whole pregnancy/labor part and take your kids. They are cute. Good thing their favorite aunt and uncle are coming to town!!

The Webbs said...

Your kids are stinkin cute. My favorite it Noel in the basket of balls. I bet she loved that.

Shellee said...

I lovr that you guys have so much fun in Target. Everytime that Hayden sees Stanton, he has to yell at the monitor and scream "Hi, Stanton!"

Laurie said...

Oh my gosh, you guys are the COOLEST! I love your random pictures! What adorable, adorable children you have...

Amber said...

You guys are sooo cute! I love your jokes! I read them all them all them time and they always make me laugh!