Robert's parents took us to the Phoenix Symphony's Christmas concert this weekend, and the music was so beautiful! I loved it way more than I thought I would! So, I've decided to perform my own Christmas Symphony for you! Merry Christmas and enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
Kimmie, You are so talented... you make me want to get out my viola and play a little concert of my own...
It was lovely! It was like being at the symphony... well a symphony with only on instrument.
I am so jealous of your trumpet playing skills. I don't have the lips for it...
Liz has a great idea. I'll get on my piano, she gets her viola, Alyssa plays her violin and you on your trumpet. That's a symphony for you!
I LOVE YOU KIMMIE! That was beautiful!
That was wonderful! I didn't even know you could play the trumpet. I see a spot for you in the next ward talent show for sure:)
Next time let me know you're performing and I'll bring over my trumpet so we can have a duet. I'm great at harmonizing. One time in 5th grade my friend and I performed a whole song just doing the harmony parts . . . no one did the melody. We didn't get a good grade.
So you are definitely one of my favorite people in the whole world. There is just no one like you. You make me smile like no one else does. I wish I could carry you around in my pocket and pull you out when I am sad or need to feel happy. I loved the solo!
LOVED IT! Thanks for your holiday symphony! I knew you played the trumpet, but who knew the rest of Evergreen ward was so talented too? I also play viola, we could have had some cool jam sessions! :)
I am speechless Kimmie. That was b-e-a-utiful!
You are always surprising people with new and amazing talents you have!! That was beautiful and I am so impressed! I think it was way better than the symphony!!!
Beautiful!!!
Kimmie... I LOVE YOU! That was awesome, I loved it! And, I didn't know you were a trumpet player. You and Whitney are totally my heroes (I could never play brass, I don't have the lips for it)! :)
I'm in Awe.
wonderful kimmie.
not sure what the 3rd song was... but i still loved it. Some kid in my hallway plays the trumpet every night before bed. He also plays his accordion while sitting in his doorway. And the kid next door to him plays his saxophone.
the only reason I haven't gotten mad is because about the time I get angry, they start to play an accordion/sax duet of "I believe I can fly."
michael... what kind of comment is that?!
wow Kimmie, wow! Please let me be first in line for tickets to yours and Whitney's concert. Should be truly spectacular!
Post a Comment