
I wish Halloween wasn't over because I want Noelle to wear her ghost onsie all year. She looks so cute in it! Plus, we got to do so many fun things, The Johnson's Halloween party, Trunk-or Treat, a pumpkin farm with hay rides, being on Channel 5 news in our costumes, and actual trick-or-treating. I can't bear for the fun to end!

We even got to bring the kiddos to nursing home in their costumes, and Stanton passed out sugar free candy. It was such a great time! He gave this one cute little lady a piece of candy, and then when he walked away, she said, "Hey, I didn't get one." Stanton seemed confused.

Noelle dressed up as a beautiful lady bug.

Stanton was a ferocious dinosaur, and many of his friends were chickens.

Robert and I were prom king and queen. We were just pretending, but his Dad and his brother actually WERE Homecoming Kings in highschool! Very cool!

BLAST FROM THE PAST: For our costumes in 2004, I was Elmo, and...

Robert was a handsome pirate! ARRRR!
3 comments:
you have the cutest family. Noelle is growing up to be such a pretty little girl! Robert plays a pirate really well except... he looks more constipated then mad. Can't wait to see you guys soon! 3 weeks and counting :)
Noelle is so pretty!
I have GOT to get myself a little Noelle....I hope I have a girl! She's scrumptious!! And Stan is always cute. That looked fun at he nursing home.
Post a Comment