I didn't even know who the vice president was before I married Robert, and now, I researchh the issues, I'm obsessed with political talk radio, and I was kept awake last night by my total disappoint over McCain's loss. I realized I needed to quit being a sore loser though when Stanton said "Go Away Obama" while he was coloring this morning. So I will say, although I do not agree with ANY of his politics, I will respect our new President and be glad for the excitement and pride that African-Americans must be feeling, and I remain SO thankful to be born in the greatest nation on earth! Also HOORAY that the props passed in AZ, California and Florida!
P.s. That is not John McCain and Sarah Palin. It is Marcus and Amy Webb.
3 comments:
I admire your attitude. It is what it is, and we can be sore sour losers or stand up and pray (or kneel)for our new president to be inspired to do the right things for our nation as a whole. Loved your halloween pics too!
I feel so privleged to have my picture on your blog! Thanks a lot for the costume, by the way. I have been sick about the outcome of the election also. I'm trying to have a good attitude, but it's really hard. Maybe Obama will surprise us. I loved your halloween pictures. Your kids are the cutest.
Ha. We got some great comments from kids in primary today about McCain and Obama like Stanton's comment.
I remember being in 2nd grade and marching around the playground with my friend William chanting "Vote For Bush". Of course, this was the 1992 Bush election. It's great to see the influence of parents on their children.
I agree with your general "let's be happy anyway" attitude. Way to go!
Post a Comment