Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Feed Me!

8 comments:

The Zemp Family said...

That is so cute!!

***LIZ*** said...

Oh my goodness, so funny! I hope I can train Michael to do this for his little brother. Good job delegating Kimmie!

The Robinsons said...

That was hilarious! Stanton is awesome! I love hearing his little voice. I don't think I have ever heard him talk. He so grown-up now. We miss you guys too!

Adam and Tara said...

oh what a crack up! I can hear you laughing in the background...This reminds me of the bath time movies with me and Adrienne when she kept dumping water on my head, over and over again. Miss you guys!

Adam and Tara said...

OK, at first I thought it was borderline child abuse, and then it was just hilarious. Seriously, I miss those kids so much!

Shellee said...

You are so brave! I let Aaron feed Hayden, but he's 10! Way to teach them to be independent of Mom.

I like that he didn't want a bite.

It's funny until he feeds her bugs. Yes, there is a story behind that comment.

Fosburgh Family said...

It's all fun and games until you get food in your eyes!

Stanton did a really good job though!

Laurie said...

Okay, that shot to the eye there at the end? HILARIOUS! What a fun video, thanks for sharing it! :)