Monday, September 15, 2008

An aWARD-Winning Campout!

Our two day ward campout was a blast! The highlight for Stanton was eating Doritoes for every meal.
We hiked to a natural bridge with the Dibbles, where Bishop saved Stanton from a ten foot drop into the water, and the next day we all climbed over large boulders up to a very high waterfall with a kid to adult ratio of about 4:1
Camping is great because it is perfectly acceptable to let your little boy eat a dirty banana.
And nobody judges you when you let your baby suck on a stick.
Stanton ran and ran, more than I've ever seen him run!
And by the time we got home, he was all tuckered out!

6 comments:

Adam and Tara said...

Adam and I have discussed it and we are going to adopt all of our kids because we know ours could never be as cute as stanton and noelle! jk. Please consider coming to the Grand Canyon--- we could hang out allll day!

Meagan said...

I agree, camping is so much fun. We went a couple months ago, and I think Hudson ate Doritos for every meal, too.

The Zemp Family said...

mmmmm Doritos.

Shellee said...

mmmmm Sticks.

Haha, just kidding. We loved hanging out with you guys and are glad we went to the campout!

The Earls said...

Sounds like you all had a grand time. Love the hands in the diaper look! So cute!

***LIZ*** said...

I'm with Crystal, does Stanton always fall asleep with his hands down is diaper, too cute, it makes me laugh!