Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Our Television Debut...Drum Roll Please!
So there it was, our .5 seconds of fame. I realize I moved my neck back and forth like a bobble head. Don't judge me. I was nervous! They cut out my pretty little Noelle. I was holding her in my other arm. I bet they didn't want other baby girls to be jealous of her beauty! They also cut out over half of the interview. Robert said it's standard procedure in the news biz.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Loved it. Next role maybe to the big screen? Perhaps the next julia roberts? Hey check robs email or call me when you get a chance!
wow you are cool! I hope the fame doesn't go to your head and that we can still be friends!!
I know someone famous!!! I only wish I had gotten your autograph before we left AZ. Too cool. That place should be paying you for the positive promotion you gave them.:-)
Post a Comment