This morning we were at the mall, and some lady asked us if we wanted to make our own music video, and we said, "Oh boy, do we ever!" So she put us in this booth with a fake crowd in the background, turned on some Bon Jovi, and we sang and danced like rockstars! However, somewhere towards the middle of our song, Stanton decided that fame wasn't his thing, and he cried until I sang "The Wise Man Built His House Upon a Rock." By the time Bon Jovi reached the last line of "Livin' On A Prayer," we'd already identified our head, shoulders, knees and toes, and we were looking out our windows to see the popcorn popping on the apricot trees. It turned out to be quite the video! As we were leaving, Channel 12 asked us for an interview, so we told them how much fun we had, and they put us on their 4:30pm newscast!
I realize Channel 12 is the station that made me and my kids famous, but my heart still belongs to Channel 5 though. Their noon producer is THE BEST!
4 comments:
I think Stanton has the aura of a real rockstar! He looks even a little British in that picture.
Congrats on your 15 seconds of fame!
So cute Kimberly! You live such an exciting life! :) I wish I could have seen you on the air. I'm sure you were amazing!
Kimberly, why do you have such an exciting life? I guess you just emante with a crazy-strong rock-star vibe. I wish I could have seen you on TV; I'm sure it was amazing!
I can't wait to see you guys!! A week and two days!! Woot woot! That little guy is almost 2!
Post a Comment