
Robert's Dad gets us tickets in his firm's suites to lots of fun events, but twice in one week, luck be a lady! We went to the Diamondback's game on Thursday. This picture was taken right before Stanton threw his ball (that Robert told me not to bring) over the suite wall, and right after Stanton got spooked by homerun cheering and spilled his lemonade all over Daddy.

Noelle just smiled the whole time, while Stanton took breaks from watching the game to help himself to the refrigerator of free drinks about twice an inning.

"Doot do doo do doo do doot do loot doot do do" We also got to go to the circus and witness daring displays of acrobatic bravado and clowns galore!

Among the elephants, there was also a clown playing a trumpet upside down on a stool, which has inspired my newest goal. Stay tuned for a video clip of me doing the same just as soon as I get done practicing. The circus has also helped me decide what I want Robert to get me for my birthday...STILTS!! (He turned me down on the pony.)
5 comments:
You are so dang cute, Kimmie! I heard that the circus was in town...how fun!!! Was there any midgets?
Michael has that same striped shirt! What a cute boy!
You sure have a CU-U-UTE little family. This is a really great way to get to know about each other, and keep up on what's happening, too. I love the clown noses!
thanks again for doing nursery for me!!! and at the last min. too. your the best!
Oh my gosh, Kim, I LOVE YOU! (and your blog!) You crack me up! Your kids are so stinkin cute, I can't BELEIVE how big they're getting.
Also... I'm loving the clown/cir-kiss joke. Holy crap, you're funny!
Post a Comment