
If you were Robert, I would pack your lunch for work, and I would make up a joke about the food inside. This week I have been making Robert wraps, and these are the jokes he's enjoyed:
Q: What does a hip-hop singer eat for lunch?
A: Wraps
Q:If "Queen" wrote a song about a sandwich made with a tortilla, what would they call it?
A: Bohemian WRAP-sody
Q: If someone made a movie about a tortilla filled with veggies and turkey, what would they say when it was over?
A: That's a wrap
AND TOMORROW'S JOKE IS:
Q: If I gave someone a tortilla sandwich for Christmas, what would I use to cover it up so they wouldn't see it?
A: WRAP-ing paper
6 comments:
I love the jokes Kimmie! You are so creative!
Kimmie you are seriously one of the funniest people I have ever met! No wonder Rob married you!
You crack me up!!!
Oh my gosh, Kimmie! YOU CRACK ME UP! I love the wrap jokes, you're so stinkin cute!
What a fun blog. Almost makes me want to do one! I love your pics of the kids--they are adorable! Noelle is so beautiful. You must be loving life. I enjoyed catching up on you guys and all the fun things you do--even getting locked out of your car/house before Noelle's baby blessing. That is hilarious! Thanks for keeping me posted--it is great to keep in touch!
Karen
What did the tortilla say when he dropped his wrench while fixing his car? Answer: Wrap!
Post a Comment