A: a BOOster (Stanton made that up all by himself. I'm so proud!)
Q: What does an animal with a long neck use to float in the pool?
A: a girRAFT.
Q: What do you call toy army men bought from a Mormon thrift store?
A: D.I. Joes
Q:What does King Tut use to freshen his breath?
A: a PyraMINT
Q: What kind of dog goes #2 a lot?
A: a POOdle (Stanton and Noelle came up with that joke on their own. i just refined it. I'm so proud of them!)
Q: What nursery rhyme did Steve Jobs sing when he was a baby?
A: I-PADdycake
My Top 10 Favorite Books!
1. Gone With the Wind 2. Little Women 3. The Hiding Place 4. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society 5.Manhunt, The Search for Lincolns Assassin 6.Rebecca 7.Into the Wild 8. To Kill A Mockingbird 9. These Is My Words 10. Outliers (or Sherlock Holmes and The Hound of The Baskervilles or State of Fear or The Davinci Code or Secret Life of Bees or any of the Daniel Silva books.)
The best gifts I've ever received!
Stanton, Noelle and Baby Winston
Stanton and Winston!
Brothers and buddies!
Noelle and Winston!
So happy to be a sister!
Kimmie's Own Joke of the Week!
Q: What do you say to someone who gets a hearing aid on January 1st?
A: Happy New EAR!
Q: What did the stinky brown ghost say?
A: Poo!
Q: What does a goose do if he is driving a car and somebody cuts him off?
A: He honks!
Kimmie's Own Joke of the Week!
Q: What do you get if you are driving and you are rear-ended by the Commander and Chief?
A: a Presi-DENT
Q: What sickness has wings?
A: The "Flew" (I admit, that joke is pretty lame, but I made it up while I was throwing up, so cut me some slack!)
Q: Where do you buy thunder and lightning?
A: at the Store-m.
Q: What do you call it if two teams play a game on Feb. 14th and they both end with the same score?
A: a Valen-tie
Our Happy Family!
Kimmie
Me!!!
Robert
My Handsome Man!
Stanton
My Handsome Boy!
Noelle
My Pretty Princess!
Winston
My baby love!
A Ball Pit in our Couch!
Oh, how I love those happy faces!
Kimmie's Own Joke of the Week!
Q: What is Mickey Mouse's favorite body part?
A: his dis-KNEE.
Q: Which one of Mickey Mouse's friends is responsible for global warming?
A: POLLUTE-O (I think that may be my best joke yet! However, I do not really believe in global warming.)
Q:Why did the calf see a psychiatrist?
A: because he needed COWnseling.
Q: Where do cows fight their wars?
A: on the Cattle-field. (Get it, like battle field.)
Q: What does a boy cow put on his sandwich?
A: BULL-ony (like, bologna. I always feel like I need to explain my jokes, in case people don't get them. )
Robert & Kimmie
The Younger Years
Our Happy Little Family!
Girls in yellow, Boys in blue. (That was planned!)
Merry-go-round Mama!
We love this ride!
KIMMIE'S OWN JOKE OF THE WEEK!!!!!
Q: What city do you go to if you have 2,000 lbs of laundry?
A: WASH-ing-TON (Note: In order for this joke to make sense you must know that 2,000 lbs is equal to 1 ton.)
Q: What vegetable did you eat too much of if your urine is green?
A: Pees (I texted that joke to my friend who is a nurse after I made it up, and she thought I was asking her a medical question, and she called me, very worried.)
Q: What kind of dip do you get when you mix an avacado with a hairy freckle?
A: guaca-MOLE-e
Q: Why was the baby's mouth burning?
A: Because there was a paci-FIRE in it.
Kimmie's Own Joke of the Week!
Q: What does a baby horse do with his laundry?
A: he FOALds it.
Q: If a ballerina danced on a train what would she wear?
A: a TU-TOOT
Q: If money was named after Robert and I, what would it be called?
A: CURRY-ency
Q: What does a queen's daughter wear when she cooks?
A: an APRON-cess
Q: What awesome black singer puts Chrsitams decorations on her door?
A: A-wreath-a Franklin. (She just happens to be one of my favorites!)
Q: What kind of vegetable gets stuck in your throat and makes you cough until you die (or until someone gives you the Heimlich Manuver?)
A: An artiCHOKE
Q: What kind of fruit do you use to row a canoe?
A: An ORE-ange
Me and Noelle My Belle
"Belle" means beautiful en Francais for all of you English speakers. Afterall, my maiden name was "Guimont" so I had to learn some French.
My Handsome Boys!
Both of them, too cute for words!
Kimmie's Own Joke of the Week
Q: What do you get when you mix a slow, hairy prehistoric animal with cabage and mayonaise? A: Cold SLOTH.
WARNING...This joke may inappropriate for small children. Q: What do trains and butts have in common. A: They both toot.
Q: What do you say to someone if it is cold on the day they were born? A: Happy BRRRR-thday.
Q: What happens if a homeless person falls down? A: He gets a BUMp
Q: If a photographer played baseball, what position would he play? A: Pitcher
Q: If my son were a genius, what would we call him? A: einSTAN
Q: What does a husband say to his wife when he forgets the day they were married?
A: AnniverSORRY (Note: This joke does not apply to my perfect husband.)
Q: Where do you go to rent movies about websites with pictures of people's families?
2 comments:
Where did you camp at? It looks so nice!
Love you and love your family! You are such a great blogger! I just love to read it!
Post a Comment