Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Feliz Cumpleanos Handsome Robert!

Robert's birthday is one of my favorite holidays because..... 1. It's the day my soulmate was born. 2. He gets so excited about it! 3. I get to throw him a cool, fun party. ( I'm still trying to top the one I threw him at Skateland the first year we were married. I'll let ya know if I succeed on Saturday.) So, feel free to call and sing to him. He loves that sort of thing!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOB! I need to catch up on my friend's birthdays. Ah, forget it. I've already failed. Maybe next year!

OurFamily said...

Happy Birthday! And yes, you SHOULD start watching The Bachelor, it is SO entertaining, sometimes i cringe at the stuff people do on it.. its so embarrasing, but SO addicting!

Laurie said...

Rob, Happy Birthday!

And Kim, I wanted to let you know that I tagged you. You're so cute and funny that I wanted to see what your quirks would be. :) You can find the tag info at razzzberries.blogspot.com. :)