Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Families can be together forever...until they're ripped apart!

We were all in the same state for a little while, until...
Robert's brother Michael is off to Provo to go to BYU until he leaves for his mission, and his siter Adrienne just moved to California in search of the perfect man. (She also got a really good new job there :)
Rob's other sister Tara & her husband Adam are going back to Utah to finish school. (stupid Utah!)
And now it's just us and Alex, the youngest Curry kid. I love Robert's family so much, and I'm way sad that we're all so far away! I wish we could just all live in the same house together like that family from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory! We're gonna miss everyone! See ya at Thanksgiving family!

1 comment:

Adam and Tara said...

I love the last picture. Classic alex