Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tribute to Lynnae


My bff Lynnae is in Japan for 3 whole weeks! Many have offered their sympathies, but it does not quite ease the lonliness. Who do I borrow ingredients from? Who do I call five times a day to brag about my kids accomplishments? Lynnae, you will be missed!!

6 comments:

Whitney said...

As soon as Lynnae has a moment to return my calls, I'm sure she'll assign me as your babysitter. I'm highly qualified as I have lots of ingredients that aren't already in foods I've made, I have a phone and cell phone that has easy access to listening to kids accomplishments, and I think you're GREAT! I know I'm no Lynnae, but I'm sure I could do for 3 weeks! :)

The Robinsons said...

KIM...I love the blog! Your kids are so cute. Noelle is exactly like Stanton, except way more girlie and BEAUTIFUL!

The Earls said...

This is so fun that you're blogging too! I saw yours off of Lynnae's. Your family is so cute. We miss you guys. Do you mind if I add you to my friends?
Crystal Earl

Shellee said...

Kim, welcome to the world of blogging! I have ingredients at my house if you need some, I just live across the street!

Steve and Steph said...

OH! I will miss her too! Man, I just miss you both in general. I miss out meetings and laughing and just hanging out together. We should go see a movie sometime soon again and leave the kiddos with the hubby's! Happy Anniversary tomorrow!! Yeah for 4 years!

Fosburgh Family said...

I was just about to leave a comment to complain because you have not emailed me and then I read this and felt bad for my ill thoughts! I miss you too!!!! I finally was around a computer so I updated my blog!