Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Photo Contest!!

Come up with the most creative caption why Noelle looks so surprised, and The Currys will give you a prize. *Terms and Conditions: Prize will only be awarded to participants in the greater Phoenix area. Contest ends on 4/30/08.

12 comments:

Melissa M. said...

"Hey Mom, you gotta check this out, even my poopy smells like roses!"

Adam and Tara said...

mommy and daddy, don't do that or you'll have another one of me in 9 months!-Adam

ooh, these flowers tickle -Tara

CJ said...

OOps! I'm not wearing a top!

CJ said...

By the way, Kim, my sister Heather's middle name is Noelle, I absolutely love it!

Myra said...

Noelle just realized that roses have thorns. She's not as comfortable as she looks people!

Billy and Kati said...

Those are the cutest pictures! You guys really do have really cute kids and I'm not even related!

Shellee said...

"Was that a fart?" (stolen from Stella in the video where she cut her own hair.)

"I'm getting a little sister?"

"Godiva?"

Steve and Steph said...

I think she farted too...

Whitney said...

"Oh, the photographer is going have a fun time cleaning that one up!"

The Crazy Holdens said...

OOOPS I did it again!

mashby said...

"Ummmm...I didn't come out of your belly button, Mom?"

Annie said...

Oh no here come the bees!