Sunday, April 13, 2008

While the Boys are away, the Girls will play!


While our husbands went camping on father and sons, they left the girls to have their fun.

So we all went to Stacy's to have a ball, when Whitney and Emily showed up with self-dyed hair and shocked us all.

Luckily Corinne had come to play, and her hair styling skillls saved the day.

She fixed their hair and did me and Myra's for fun, and we all looked great when she was done.

Then everyone went home to sleep, except for Stacy, Mary and me. We stayed up and partied until a little after three.

4 comments:

Shellee said...

So sorry that I missed it! Curt stayed home... next year I'll totally be there even if I have to kick Curt out on his bum to go camping with the boys...

***LIZ*** said...

I want to see the "after" of your hair! We need to get together for nights like this more often.

Melissa M. said...

That looks like a fabulous time! I will have to have a party for my ward's fathers and sons, except without the hair dye.

Fosburgh Family said...

That looked so fun I can not believe you stayed up so late!!! I am proud of you.