
I have a question. I was at Wal-Mart the other day shopping with my family, when Kimmie starts opening all the food and eating it. She even gave some to Stanton. She was munching on cookies, while he enjoyed a bag of goldfish. This is not the first time it's happned. It seems Anytime we get food to go Kimberly will start eating it in the car. Maybe I'm a weirdo but I like to WAIT UNTIL I GET HOME TO EAT MY FOOD. So in an effort to settle this freindly little disagreement, please respond to the poll to the right
Thank You
-Rob
12 comments:
Sorry Rob, I do the same thing... one vote for Kim.
when i was a kid my mom would open a bag of bread and feed it to us in the store to placate us...and then she would run an empty bag through the register.
i only eat fries in the car on the way home, because i like them hot hot hot.
sorry kim, i have to agree with rob. i don't like to eat the food until we get home with it! I do eat in the car sometimes with fast food like when we're on a trip.
I like the wal-mart picture.. really added to your post :)
Rob, you are right. I don't get the eating before getting home thing. One very big vote for you (from Erik Masitis)
There are times in the store that I've wanted to shove food in Stella's mouth, but I never have. Elliot and I always eat fries (and mozzerella sticks) on the way home in the car, but wait for everything else. So you get a NO from me.
If she actually buys the food in the end, does it really matter? It's not like she takes cookies and eats them in the store, then stashes the bag in the diaper isle, does she?
As for me and my house, We eat chips, fries and Ding Dongs in the car, everything else, at home.
This friendly disagreement goes in the category of tasters/non tasters. Some people taste their food as they cook, others, like me, don't. Apples, oranges........
I have to leave a vote on both sides. I try to not do it, but it depends on whether or not I'm pregnant. If I am, I can't wait for anything. If I need food I need it now or I might just throw up all over the store. I do very often start eating somthing in the car on the way home though.
I agree with Rob, sorry Kimmie. I don't like eating something till I get home. Although, the kids always try to open something during their cart ride.
Alright Mr. I like to write comments that my sister has to delete... don't make me hurt you. :)
Kim, I'm with you. I'll open (and eat) just about anything in the store. Last week I had to run in to WalMart to get some things for a RS function. I had a MAD CRAVING for Jell-O Pudding Pops. (I mean... like you would not believe!) I was in a hurry, so I ran into the frozen section after picking up the produce. By the time I was in line I had the box of popcicles open and had one eaten before I got to the cashier. (Yup. I had another one in the car on my way home.) I figure... I'm buying it anyway, right? I am proudly one of four of your friends who eat stuff in the store! :)
Post a Comment