Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!!!


We are celebrating our 4 year anniversary on Thursday, April 10th. For anyone who doesn't know how Robert wooed me, I will tell you.
Robert and I met while we were working at Rio Salado College, and we became fast friends. We hung out together all the time, even though I was dating someone else. After I got dumped I decided to move to Minnesota because I used to be somewhat dramatic.
So I did, and I missed Robert so much, and realized that I was totally in love with him. So he came to visit me for a few days and a couple of weeks later he sent me a plane ticket to come visit him and go to a Matchbox Twenty concert because that was my favorite band.
When I came to visit I decided that I didn't want to leave him, so I stayed. I only had one suitcase of clothes, and my car was in Minnesota. Since I didn't have a place to live, I moved into a barn that belonged to a man with Elephantitis, but it was really scary, and soon after I bacame roomies with my pal Shelly.
Then, Robert proposed and Christmas Eve, and the rest is history. THANKS HONEY FOR THE BEST 4 YEARS OF MY WHOLE LIFE!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Adam and Tara said...

Oh I remember when all this went down!! I'm glad to hear robert is the perfect husband... adam is still learning :) ha I'm kidding we're both lucky girls and we have loved having you these past 4 years. AND I'm glad you got out of that barn!

Jason and Crystal Mabb said...

Cute pic!! ^.^

Fosburgh Family said...

you two are so cute!! I hope you had a great anniversary!

Laurie said...

Kim,

That's such a cute story! I'm so glad you told you about your blog (LOVE IT, by the way), so I could come online and read your story. Happy belated anniversary!

Laurie :)