The guys accept their trophy, and I excuse myself to go apologize to the wives of the other team for the comments I made to their husbands. Just a few examples..."Does your ward meet at the MISTAKE center?" and "Back to the bench where you belong blue shorts."href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgUElIknva0Rvi-I9wgAI_-3eBJFytRMNO1FTxNepPen7y-KvyIkJRSpKtikZKYysgScecXwA6i5dhiF2oe_2L0b2a41wnjkGImVcClrhY4VFD1KSH7ExPdKMG81sD-hJ452lF9HpmPugMt/s1600-h/100_1398.JPG">
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
We are the Champions!!!!
The guys accept their trophy, and I excuse myself to go apologize to the wives of the other team for the comments I made to their husbands. Just a few examples..."Does your ward meet at the MISTAKE center?" and "Back to the bench where you belong blue shorts."href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgUElIknva0Rvi-I9wgAI_-3eBJFytRMNO1FTxNepPen7y-KvyIkJRSpKtikZKYysgScecXwA6i5dhiF2oe_2L0b2a41wnjkGImVcClrhY4VFD1KSH7ExPdKMG81sD-hJ452lF9HpmPugMt/s1600-h/100_1398.JPG">
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I heard that you were the real reason for own narrow win over the other ward! Who knew you had all that trash talk in you? Great job Kimmie! I can't wait for volleyball.
Hey, we move out of the ward and suddenly we have softball again? Is it just for the men, or is it co-ed? Great comments! You are so cute that you can get away with it!
Post a Comment