Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Our Sping Photo Shoot!

My friend Liz had the fabulous idea of having our kids' pictures taken with bunnies, so our friend Whitney, photographer extraordinairre, did a little spring photo shoot for us. The best part was that Liz made all of my dreams come true by bringing costumes for the kids to wear. Pictures of my kids holding bunnies, dressed as bunnies is like living the dream for me! (My dream, not Winston's dream.) I love how they turned out, and I'm already scheming about the next holiday and what I can dress them up as...4th of July: Paul Revere, George and Martha Washington? John Adams and Thomas Jefferson with Noelle as the Declaration of Independence???? Charge your camera battery Whitney cause I have big plans!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

AWESOME pictures! Your kids are sooooo soooo soooooooo cuuuutttteee! I know you know that, but really they are! I love Stanton's missing tooth!

Shelly said...

Those are really cute pictures!

mashby said...

Oh Winnie! Love the 6 month shorts... :)

The Webbs said...

Your kids are adorable and they are getting so big! Miss you guys!!!