Friday, January 6, 2012

The 13 Articles of Faith!

Many of my friends and family are not members of the same church as I am, and I know that a lot of them may wonder what Mormons believe. Here is a cute way to find out...
Our church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (also called Mormons), has 13 Articles of Faith expressing our values and beliefs. Stanton and Noelle were interested in learning them, so I taught them. Here they are. (:

If you would like to know more about what Mormons believe you can go to Mormon.org or ask me(:

7 comments:

Corinne said...

Kimmie you are such an inspiration. Thanks for helping me figure out a New Year's goal.

Whitney said...

That is awesome! We worked on it more diligently last year and still we're only on #6! Definitely done before Stella turns 8 and before I turn 35. :)

Laurie said...

Holeeeee crap! I love your kids! That was super impressive! At Sunday dinner last week, the kids were asking me how many of the articles of faith I had memorized and my answer was "I know there are 13 of them". True story.

You are an AMAZING mom! I love that you take time to play with your kids AND teach them important things. When I grow up, I want to be just like you!

***LIZ*** said...

What about Winston? Doesn't he know them too? Just kidding! So cute, you and your kiddos are so smart and cute.

The Earls said...

Awesome job guys! That was fantastic!

glen, paige, & baby preston said...

This is amazing! I love your kiddos!

The Robinsons said...

I LOVE THIS! Definitely need to work on these more. Way to go Kimmie!